
So, it's been about two months since my last post. Keeping up with a blog is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I haven't been feeling particularly inspired to write about anything, until yesterday on my way back from a meeting in the city. For some reason, as I made my way from the meeting, to Zara and H&M (for a quick midday shopping break),and back to work, I kept getting the "eye" from these old ass men. I don't know what it was about me yesterday. I definitely had gym hair and my outfit was just O.K. so why I was getting all this attention was beyond me. Not to mention the fact that not one man under the age of 40 even looked in my direction so it's not like I was walking around thinking I was cute. Anyway...as I dodged the googly eyes and smiles from men old enough to be my father, I started realizing that men over 40 have five very distinguishable characteristics that makes them easy to spot. So know, I present to you, 5 ways to tell if the man eyeing you down from across the room is over the age of 40 (long title, I know..):
1. He's wearing hoop earrings
2. His 'casual attire' consists of a button up (usually white) tucked into a pair of jeans and black or brown loafers
3. He's still rocking the '95 fade (see photo above)
4. He carries a man purse
5. His hair is super shiny, slicked back, or just looks 'juicy'

No comments:
Post a Comment