Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let me upgrade you....PLEASE!



So I'm on the train the other day and I see a man with the old school radio headphones on. They were bright yellow and HUGE. My first thought was "Why the hell does this man still own those?" and my second thought, "How the f*ck is he getting reception UNDERGROUND?. Maybe he's on some new shit I don't know about."
Then, on the same day, I see a woman with a WALKMAN. That's right, a WALKMAN..not a iPOD, Zune, or even DISCMAN, she was rocking the Walkman with cassettes! Now I know not everyone can afford an iPod or any other type of MP3 for that matter but how the hell does she even buy new tapes for it? What is she doing, listening to old Jodeci tapes circa 1992? I'm confused...

2 comments:

RenaissanceMAN said...

LMAO. your sick.

thanks, cause that was laugh that was long overdue...

SIM SIMMA said...

Pagers are on the comeback too mama....don't sleep on it! Hahaha