Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Soo...

I saw the nasty dude at the gym again last night. I have to start bringing my phone with me so that I can take a picture. This time, his shorts were purple (he must have been shopping because he usually only wears grey). They're still just as short and DEFINITELY still boxer briefs.

And another thing, how short do you have to be to be considered a midget? I was on the elevator just now and two short Asian ladies got on. Now I'm only 5'3" and these women were both at least 4 inches shorter than me. They didn't have the typical "little person" characteristics but they have to be classified as something as other than just "short." I'm short....but they're definitely pushing midget status!

2 comments:

SIM SIMMA said...

All Asians will start to hate you for this lady hahahahaha

PYT's Random Little Things said...

It wasn't so much that they were Asian, they were just short as hell!