I'm the queen of the evite. I will whip one of those suckers up for just about anything. Want to invite firends to the movies? make an evite! Dinner on Saturday night? make an evite! I don't know what it is about those little electronic invitations but I love them! My friends have even started soliciting my services whenever they need one made. They give me their sign-on information and I work my magic. Unfortunately, however, not everyone feels the same way about evites. I mean, everyone will LOOK at the evite. They may even set a reminder in their Blackberry. But for some reason, they don't ever respond. Not a big deal, you say. Well, say for instance you're panning a dinner party and you need to know how much food to make. Out of the 15 people you invited, only 6 have actually repsonded with a "yes," "no," or "maybe." Everyone else just views it and then moves on. I mean, they actually may have every intention of showing up but unless they respond, how the hell am I supposed to know? What makes it even worse is that evite lets you know who has viewed the invitation and who hasn't. This means that I can see who viewed it and basically gave me the middle finger by not responding. I see you jerks! Stop pissing me off and just respond! It's not that hard!
Woosah.....let me get a grip.....
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment