skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
PYT's Random Little Things
A little bit of this, a little bit of that...
Monday, February 25, 2008
We've got to do better!
Thanks to my BF for "enlightening" me. Please watch and discuss. I'm disgusted...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
PYT's Random Little Things
I'm your typical Leo woman. I like to get my way and hate when people can't take a good joke. I stress out over just about everything but I'm pretty cool despite of it. I love God, my family, my friends, a good book, and a strong drink.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
▼
2008
(18)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(9)
When the Cat's Away
We've got to do better!
WTF?!
Why Black Girls Don't Do the Gym
UUGGHHH!
WTF?!
Married with Children
The EVITE Queen
I'm a Virgin!
Labels
getting older
(3)
No offense....but
(1)
random little thing
(2)
random observations
(4)
sh*t that pisses me off
(3)
WTF?
(2)
Sites I Like
The Shaka Shaw Show
The Sharecropper's Almanac
Semra Makes the World Go Round
For all you reality tv junkies
Hot Shades
When you need a little luxury in your life
Shop 'til you Drop!
Fashion Kitty
Feeling Froggie?
Ohh, I think they like me!
No comments:
Post a Comment