Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm a Virgin!

Ok, not really. But this is my first post. I'm a virgin to this blogging thing. Not really sure what posessed me on this random day to start a blog but work has been kind of slow and I need SOMETHING to do to pass the time. Plus, I've been out of school for a while and my writing skills are diminishing by the minute so this may help me brush up . So, I guess at this point I'm supposed to let you know a little about me:

1. I'm 25
2. I work for "the man" (literally....Uncle Sam (i.e. the FEDs pay my bills)) Which means he's probably watching me right now as I type!
3. I'm originally from the DC Metro Area (Silver Spring to be exact)
4. I attended the one and only, Howard University
5. I'm a homeowner (yay me!)
6. And yes, I've got a man! ;)

Ok, that's all for now. I'm sure you'll learn more about me as time goes on.

I'm pretty much using this blog as a way for me to comment on the random things I come across on a daily basis. I actually wanted to name this "Random Little Things" but the name (and every freaking variation) was taken so I settled with PYT's Random Little Things. PYT happens to be my 'theme song.' If there was a way for me to get that song to play every time I started walking, I would (athough there will come a time when I'm 'not so young' and the song may not be as relevant...but I digress). Kind of like how Alley McBeal walked to Barry White back in the day (ya'll remember that show, right?)

So, thanks for reading my first entry. It was pretty painless right? Now just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was intrigued by my homeboy tate about your blog, so I decided to read them, very funny btw. I literally LOL when you put the part about having PYT play whenever you walk, classic!