You don't realize how much time you spend with your significant other until they go out of town. Here is a list of the 5 things I will do this weekend while my boyfriend is in Charlotte for CIAA:
1. Drink....excessively: For some reason my boyfriend thinks I'm an alcoholic even though I ONLY drink on the weekends (ok, and maybe a couple glasses of wine during the week, lol). He doesn't understand why I, and I quote... "feel the need to get a drink every time I go out." To appease him, I've been cutting back on drinking (at least when he's around!). This weekend, I'm gonna drink. Drink until I can't drink no mo'! I won't get sloppy but I will be "right!."
2. Spend my OWN money: This isn't necessarily a good thing but something I'm gonna have to do nonetheless. Since the BF's away, I will be forced to pay for my own meals and buy my own drinks...BOO!
3. Stay up past midnight: My BF's not much of a partier so usually, we end up going the sleep before Saturday Night Live even ends. This weekend, I'm staying up til the sun comes up and the cows come home....
4. Drive: This is another one of those things I don't want to do but will have to anyway. I guess this means I'll have to actually put gas in my car!
5. Sleep in the bed....sideways: I don't know why but I'm the most comfortable in the bed when I'm sleeping in it horizontally. With no BF around, I can sleep how I want and also not have to worry about waking up shivering because he's wrapped all of the damn covers around himself AGAIN!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment